Thursday, January 4, 2007

It's only rock & roll


the ROLLING STONES for me they are great they have to be one of my favorite rock and roll bands out there, it might sound weird l only 17 and into 70's music but thats probably why im drawn to it. l was watching TV late at night and my best friend who is also a fan of rock & roll, messaged me telling me hat there was an interview of the rolling stone and l was not going to pass that opportunity to see them, so l changed the chanel and there they were, skelotons their cheek bones were caving inwards, they seemed half dead, l was suprised because l saw a videa clip of on of their songs and Mick Jgger is sprinting across a 50 meter stage at some what 70 years of age, l was affraid that he night brake a hip bones or somthing and how anyone lets them do this kind of stuff, and how he can even do it. What l recon is that it has to be the drive and love of Rock & roll they have, to them its the music and pleasing others and them selves Kieth Richards said he would rather die on stge then stay at home and die in his bed and l was like l agree with that, why would you wnat to stay at home and spend your last years doing somthing just waiting for 'that" day when you leave. Some how that interview, meerly and interview has inrpired me to live life and do as much as possible, and not let things that me down.........

No comments: