Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My role model




l have been recently thinking about what l am going to be doing when l go to Spain this year in april. Then out of no where Pablo Picasso jump into my head, for me this man is my roll model, l absolutly love his works and the way he incorporated his concepts into the works and in ways that were different. last year in my Visual Arts class l did a 6 page Visual texts, l did every period from blue period to his Synthetic Cubism period, and for me the blue period really attracted me to it, l loved the way he uses blueish clolours on his pallet, and shows the saddness and desperation in the artwork, and l took that idea and used it in one of my bodies of work and produced something similar. To conclude my little blog of gibberish about how much l love Picasso, l hope when l arrive to Spain that somehow l can fnd an art gallery that hold artworks of Pablo Picasso because l have never seen any of his works excluding pictures of them in class or on the computer.

No comments: